Thank you for considering Feza International School (FIS) as a potential next destination in your child’s educational journey. We are a privately owned institution delivering international standard education to a culturally diverse range of learners from Kindergarten to A-Level.
Curriculum of Study:
- Kindergarten – International Early Years Curriculum
- Primary/Secondary – Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE)
As an international school, it is our objective to provide a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment, globally recognized standards of teaching and learning and an expansive range of extra-curricular activities to provide our students with a solid foundation on which to grow as life-long learners and global citizens in the 21st century.
Once you have expressed an interest in joining us, you will be able to arrange a suitable time to come to our campus in beautiful Salasala.
Upon arrival, your child will participate in an entrance assessment test and interview. During this time, you will have an opportunity to submit the required documents to the Admissions Officer, receive a campus tour and speak to a member of the school’s leadership team to answer any questions you may have.
Documents required for interview:
- Completed expression of interest form
- 50,000TZS application fee
- 1 x passport photograph
- Birth certificate
Requirements for registering your child as a student at FIS:
- Completed application form
- Completed and stamped medical form
- Completed financial arrangement form
- Payment of first installment and registration fee
- 3 x passport photos
- Transfer letter / Leaving certificate (where applicable)
- Evidence of previous academic performance (where applicable)
- Block F Plot 2054 Salasala, Dar es Salaam 77965
- 0712 339 239